ShareThis

About Me

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

Angie Medina

viernes, 18 de octubre de 2013

Welcome!

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my website! I hope, you like this blog, and all my covers. On this site you can read my biography, watch pictures, watch my videos and listen to my music. You can also find the lyrics of my covers. Also if you have comments or suggestions I would love to hear them because I’m always looking for ways to improve everything I do. I really appreciate your support and comments very much! I hope you have a great time on my website! Much Love ♥. Angie

2 comentarios:

  1. Me llamo Estebon Estoy feliz de que usted tubo. Por favor, cantar más fuerte y con más confianza. Usted es mejor de lo que saben.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You mention you hope to be well received in your own country. Do you speak Portuguese o Castellano?
    Your English is very good but I believe you should arrange these song in your native language. If that is English I apologize if I make myself to appear prejudice or racist. I have always believed there was only one race human.. Graças à minha mãe e meu pai

    ResponderEliminar